- How do account-level access decisions affect projected product uptake?
- How do differences in hospital formulary add timing affect uptake regionally?
- What is the impact of varying levels of co-pay assistance?
- What is the cost-effectiveness of aggressive contracting at a given account?
- What is the most that should be offered for preferred access?
||Multiple regression analyses to model account-specific impact of varying levels of impact along the quality of access continuum, including factor analysis for:
- Account-Level Control
- Hospital Formulary Timing
- Geographic Concentration of Access
- Co-Pay Assistance
- Market Events
- Pricing Changes
- Historical analogue uptake & market access data
- Proprietary launch product comparison database of 27 variables across drug, disease, treatment, and market categories
- Predicted access for launch product
- Hospital volume data
- Extensive co-pay and reimbursement data
- Projected pricing over modeled time period
- Account Priority Segmentation
- National-, Regional-, and State-Level Uptake Projections
- Account-Specific Uptake Over Time by Scenario
- Top Projected Accounts by Channel
- Market Basket Projections
- Exportable Account Dashboards